Bloodhunt Gets New Duos Mode, Free Items, and Game Upgrades
Dubbed “The Community Patch,” Bloodhunt’s recent update will introduce new features, an all-new game mode, improved game integration for new players, and a host of other improvements in direct response to the invaluable feedback from the game. ever growing community.
Highlights of the fixes:
- Faster to fight – Less waiting, more action: Shorter pre and post-match times, a selection of archetypes and deployment to get you in and out of a game faster. Solo players can now join a new match directly, without having to return to the Elysium social hub first.
- Duo Mode – the community spoke and we listened. From this patch we will introduce Duos mode which will alternate with existing Trios, supporting 42 players and speeding up as well as matchmaking
- Murders that matter – You’ll never lose an elimination credit again due to a sneaky sniper or an unlucky fall. The player who kills an enemy is now given the kill regardless of how he is finally eliminated (red gas, another player, the entity, a shark…). Assists are awarded to eliminate a player on the ground
- Free loot and daily challenges – receive bonus items to log in and complete daily challenges to accumulate in-game store tokens
- New high-level loot slots – Memorial Park and Graveyard will now be available as high level loot areas
- Better integration by bots – Introducing bots in the first rounds in which new players participate to have more time to learn the mechanics of the game before joining the full blood hunt
Available now on PC Early Access via Steam and launching on console later this year exclusively on PlayStation 5